A little while ago we had our Nielsen Family Christmas Party. It was lots of fun, and I'm glad we were able to all get together. This will be my Grandma's last Christmas. She was diagnosed with ovarain cancer and it has been spreading quite rapidly. I love my Grandma so much, and it will be so sad to see her go. I have been so blessed to have her in my life.
Here is my Grandma with some of her Great Grandkids. It makes me sad that my children won't know her.
Here we are with my parents, siblings, and nieces and nephews.
This is my Dad with all his siblings and my Grandma. My uncle Kenny flew in from Hawaii and suprized my Grandma. We were all happy to see him.
My Nephew Michael has shown interest in playing the guitar. I havn't played the guitar in years, so it was fun to show him how to play.
Me and AJ
Someone won these giant playing cards, so we played a game of Gin.
We have been married for 14 years. We've had our ups and downs in life but we are blessed with amazing friends and family. All our kids have paws and have given us such joy. We have been blessed with a miracle and our human baby Girl is due in October!
When God made the earth and sky, The flowers and the trees, He then made all the animals And all the birds and bees, And When his work was finished Not one was quite the same. He said, "I'll walk this earth of mine And give each a name." And so he traveled land and sea And everywhere he went A little creature followed Him Until its strength was spent. When all were named upon the earth And in the sky and sea, The little creature said," Dear Lord, There is not one left for me." The Father smiled and softly said "I've left you to the end. I've turned my own name back to front And call you Dog, my friend." ~unknown
Detroit Temple
Lee and I were Sealed in the Detroit Temple on February 8th, 2003. It was such a special day for us.That was the last time we saw Lee's dad. He passed away on November 16th 2005. I am so glad we were able to spend such a special day with him and have such a great last memory with him.
I believe I can fly!
If you want to watch Lee fly, click Here! It's Hilarious!!!
Tears and Hope Video
This is an amazing video about infertility. Click Here to watch it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment