Lee & Kindra: It's a Girl!

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's a Girl!


Image result for it's a girl

My anatomy scan is in two more weeks, but I just couldn't wait any longer! I had to find out so Lee and I went in to Fetal Photos to find out the gender of this little one. My original plan was to find out last Friday, right before Mother's Day, so we could surprise my family at our Mother's Day Dinner. She wasn't cooperating though, so we had to go back the day after Mother's Day for another ultrasound. Once we knew, we went and bought a "it's a girl" balloon, and went and told my family. Everyone is so excited. I cant wait to start decorating the nursery and shopping for those cute little girl clothes. Oh, she's going to be spoiled! I still feel really good, and wouldn't even know I was pregnant, if I wasn't seeing it on ultrasounds. I'm excited to start feeling her move so it will feel more real. She is such a miracle and a huge blessing for us, and I get more excited everyday.

0 comments: