
Today is our 7 year anniversary. Lee came and surprised me at work with some beautiful roses and a Willow Tree figurine. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!


I can't believe it's been that long. I am so grateful for Lee and the wonderful husband that he is. I couldn't imagine my life any other way. Sure, we have had difficulties along the way, but what marriage hasn't? The things we have experienced have allowed us to grow closer together. I love you honey! Here's to many more happy years together!


We got sealed in the Detroit Temple on February 8th, 2003. That is our second anniversary which is a very special day for us. We were going to get sealed in the Timpanogos Temple, but Lee's dad was unable to travel at that time. So at the last minute my parents, and Lee and I scheduled a flight to Detroit so we could be sealed. That was such an awesome day. We did a session before hand and Lee's dad officiated. He asked us to be the witness couple. Afterward we were sealed for time and all eternity. That was the last time we saw Lee's dad. He passed away on November 16th, 2005. I am so glad we have such a great last memory with him.
2 comments:
Seven years! That's so cool, I'm so happy for you guys. :)
-Ashley
Congratulations you two! That's great!!! Are you missing us yet!? LOL
Post a Comment