How many of you out there are finding it hard to get into the Christmas spirit? I don’t know why this is the case for me this year. I really thought that once it snowed that would help, because not having a white Christmas would be weird. Well it snowed and I don’t feel any different. With our house being on the market I wasn’t going to decorate much, but then I changed my mind and decorated anyway.
Even though I'm not really in the Christmas spirit, I do have so much to be thankful for this time of year. I am surrounded by wonderful friends and family. My husband and I both have good jobs, and we are so fortunate to have the things we have. These are all things that I am thankful for year round, not just around the holidays.
So, hopefully in the next week or so, I can find that Christmas spirit I’ve been looking for. I’m sure that once Christmas gets here, it will be like every year. There will be no worries, just fun to be had. We’ll all have a great time playing games, eating lots of junk food, and lounging around simply spending time together. I really wouldn’t have it any other way.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"The darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn..." I know it's hard to be patient, I hate being patient especially when things feel so stuck. I'm sorry Kindra, but I know good things come to those who wait, and our Heavenly Father always has a purpose for our waiting. He would never make you suffer without a bigger purpose in mind. :) I know you know that but...
-Ashley
It'll happen! I love your new topper!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment